Planning trips is a pleasant activity but it requires a lot of time and involves some knowledge not to end up in the hands of a less ethical travel agent or tour operator. The alternative might be to plan your own trip.
Useful tips for planning trips
- Learn how to buy cheap flights in 7 steps;
- Read ticket guide around the world;
- If you're getting started, see the things I would say to anyone planning to make the first big trip;
- Plan or travel to the wind? See the advantages and disadvantages;
- Make Traveler's Consultation;
- Inspire yourself with the travel itineraries which I have already published (tested on the ground).
Moreover, when you need to search for accommodation, air tickets, a car for rent or travel insurance, do as I do. Below, you have access to a number of features that help you when planning a trip. I just recommend sites that I use in my own travels - you can trust 100%.